Long story short: a lot of you have heard of the shocking voat PDF called "The Parasite Pill" (https://files.catbox.moe/9rbtxh.pdf
) that provides evidence for the fact that we are ruled by a sentient hive mind of parasites and modern society is literally constructed to destroy our immune systems and increase parasitic infection. This may sound too "tinfoil" for you, but read the evidence and judge objectively.
I have greatly added to this theory with some startling evidence. At this point I think that it's almost impossible to deny. So without further interruptions, I present to you my findings:
• Parasites are one of the physical manifestations of demons on earth, that form a kind of hive mind, controlling wicked people and reprobates.
• A significant portion of modern diseases are caused by parasites, and I will lay out a case for most if not all psychiatric illnesses being of parasitic origin.
• There are many cults in the world but they all lead to one devil, though the manifestions of this devil have shifted over the years from time of the Babylonian mystery religion of Bal to the Minoans of Crete (both cults were centered around bulls) to contemporary satanists with their goat-headed baphomet.
• The one thing these animals have in common is that they have been hosts to parasites for millennia and we have only just learned of the microscopic world and to what extent the microcosmos has affected our everyday lives and civilization.
• Many have spoken of the Basilisk as a threat throughout time. Or perhaps the tale of Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden when Satan, the Devil, took the form of a serpent and tempted them. We see this theme constantly from India to the Aztecs, who worshipped Quetzalcoatl the serpent god.
• The devil is often referred to as a snake or serpent and has been worshipped in the form of animals.
• Fasting is known to flush out parasites and Jesus fasted for 40 days when he was tempted by the Devil (Luke 4:2).
• All mammals that interact with humans have a schedule for routine treatment of parasites, except for humans themselves.
• Humans are one of the only mammals incapable of producing their own vitamin C. Hypoascorbemia (vitamin C deficiency) causes a susceptibility to parasitic infection. Hypoascorbemia results in depression, schizophrenia, gastrointestinal disease, fatigue, cancer, etc. These are all symptoms of rapidly multiplying parasites.